Let’s build this together!
The 2022 ACA Annual World Convention will take place in San Francisco in April 2022, hosted by the SF Bay Area Intergroup. The Host Committee has determined Teams to organize and conduct the Convention – Fellow Travelers are needed to serve as a Team Lead or member of the Team. Please consider service for this amazing ACA worldwide event to be held both online and at the Hilton SF Financial District/Chinatown. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor, find a comfortable spot on the Team of your choice, and practice your own recovery. Teams are listed below and Team descriptions are on the flyer here.
All are welcome to join us at our monthly online Host Committee meeting on the 2nd Sunday of each month at 12:30pm. See tinyurl.com/sf2022meeting for Zoom information.
As Teams fill with Leads and Fellow Travelers, updates will be made on our FB page.
- Volunteer Coordinator Team (priority to fill the Lead position on this team)
- Accessibility Team
- A/V and Website Team
- Decoration Team
- Activities/Entertainment Team (Leads: Ellen R & Mindy)
- Fundraising Team (Lead: ACA SF Bay Area Intergroup)
- Hospitality Team (Leads: Carol P & Courbet A)
- House Share/Accommodations/Transportation Team
- Literature Team
- Merchandising Team (Lead: Steven B)
- Printing Team
- Program Development Team
- Registration Team (Lead: Ren P)